• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ask A Developer! For everything else

#101 User is offline   AlgaeNymph Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Beta Tester

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

I sent an email a while back (on 9/27/13) asking if I could offer thoughts on a character in Eastern Starlight Romance but I didn't get a reply. Should I send it again?

#102 User is offline   Graph Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Manager & Lead Artist

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Graph, are you still going to wait on an English patch for GSTY despite the fact that the one running for over a year has made basically no progress?
Well, I might as well take the plunge just to see how they handled the new characters' abilities in a SRW setting. Though even without doujin games, there's already more games than I've got time to play. A lot of PS3 RPGs have had their translations finished up in the past couple of years, so I've been playing some major catch-up. (Been working through Atelier Totori lately)

Did you manage to pick up Yukari and Suika in Sengoku Gensokyo? (Or for that matter, get the bonus story with Alice/Marisa/Patchouli?)
All of the above! Though I got Suika in the second run, and I don't think I finished with the True Ending or whatever it was called. I remember finding the MAP sidestory kind of interesting, though I can't recall exact what it was about at the moment.

Have you played Genius of Sappheiros then? (I found Touhou Labyrinth not really all that grindy outside of Youmu, Yukari, Rinnosuke and the postgame. Gave up on postgame.) What point in Laby became too grindy?
Haven't played GoS. I got to somewhere in the Floor 16-18 range in Labyrinth, I think. So it was probably Yukari or Rinnosuke up next.

What did you guys think of HM and DDC, anyway?

I haven't tried DDC. As for Hopeless Masquerade, I'm pretty bad at fighting games so I had tons of trouble making combos connect because everyone's so floaty... not to mention just about every character has their own custom gimmick connected to a little display at the bottom! I got the feeling it wasn't for a beginner like me. The animation's quite fun to watch though. And Hata no Kokoro's one of my favorites out of the recent characters.

I'm not sure if it's been asked if you have favourite Touhous? If yes, then say so and I'll reread the thread again. I suspect it has been.
Well, opinions do change over the years, and people do pick up new favorites! And it's been over 2 years since that was last asked I believe. That said, I'm sticking with Utsuho. Some runner-ups include Sakuya, Sanae, Satori and Alice.

#103 User is offline   OrangeOfPurple Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Oh, what do you think of Mystical Power Plant?

#104 User is offline   28JFJ Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Beta Tester

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:29 PM

Hello, can I ask how ESR is coming along at the moment if you don't mind?
Posted Image

#105 User is offline   IcedFairy Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Lead Writer & Manager

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:04 AM

View Post28JFJ, on 18 August 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

Hello, can I ask how ESR is coming along at the moment if you don't mind?

We'll be making a post soon, but the short answer is 'slower then we'd like, with significant progress still.'

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users